Friday, November 30, 2007
30th November
Koniichiwahh.
30th NovemberCouldnt sleep last night. Then I realised I drank mocha Ice Blended and teh orh peng. = = Heh heh. In the end. slept at 2.30 liddat I think. yeeessshh. I thought it was weird I didnt feel sleepy while watching Goong before I slept. Haha.
So I woke up at about 10 todayy. My mom forced me to wake up. 'cause she sayy want to go to pp with my dad and sis to eat lunch.[brunch for me.]hahs.
After that fetch my sis to work then come home. Sis subcribed the borders card. Yay. I wanna buy "size doesnt matter" by meg cabot.[i seriously need to put up a wishlist.heh heh.] heather wells mystery (:
Now watching Bleach again. At episode 121. Aizen's back. Creepy mannn. The bounts are officially extinct. yay?
Lol. I am writing crap. Sowii that ue guys have to read such boring stuff.
HAJ DOE
cant concentrate. wanna go watch bleach. keke. XD
LEAVING TMR. FINALLY. ((:
COUNTDOWN: 1 day
PS: my mum is running here and there packing. LOL!! XPP
PPS: ishida's dad is creepy. =X
1:46 PM
♥
Friday, November 30, 2007
30th November
Koniichiwahh.
30th NovemberCouldnt sleep last night. Then I realised I drank mocha Ice Blended and teh orh peng. = = Heh heh. In the end. slept at 2.30 liddat I think. yeeessshh. I thought it was weird I didnt feel sleepy while watching Goong before I slept. Haha.
So I woke up at about 10 todayy. My mom forced me to wake up. 'cause she sayy want to go to pp with my dad and sis to eat lunch.[brunch for me.]hahs.
After that fetch my sis to work then come home. Sis subcribed the borders card. Yay. I wanna buy "size doesnt matter" by meg cabot.[i seriously need to put up a wishlist.heh heh.] heather wells mystery (:
Now watching Bleach again. At episode 121. Aizen's back. Creepy mannn. The bounts are officially extinct. yay?
Lol. I am writing crap. Sowii that ue guys have to read such boring stuff.
HAJ DOE
cant concentrate. wanna go watch bleach. keke. XD
LEAVING TMR. FINALLY. ((:
COUNTDOWN: 1 day
PS: my mum is running here and there packing. LOL!! XPP
PPS: ishida's dad is creepy. =X
1:46 PM
♥