Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Today.
Olaas peeps. >.<
I have decided to post regularly unless I cant help it, that is. (:
Well. So I went to carefour today with my mom. Just went there to buy ankle socks.
OOH. Just remebered something.
My mum went into this boutique where there was a discount I think. Then people were patronizing the store and stuff liddat. Then I was just looking around, waiting for my mum to shop finish. A little while later, 2 women came into the shop. Well, at least they looked like they were women. They were looking at clothes. I didnt really notice them. Then they started talking. Suddenly they caught my attention. Their voices were SO LOW!!! For a woman that is. I think they arent women.
I looked up. And 1 was super skinny. And I mean REALLIE REALLIE REALLIE skinny. Like anorexic.[I cant remember how to spell] =\ The other was okay.
deduction: I think they are not born as women.
gtg now. wanna watch maggie and me. edit latr on. XD
HAJ DOE for now.
#victoria
EDIT:
OMG. I simply cant blog now 'cos I need to sleep early. Got piano tmr. Okae. That is not the reason. Its just that I am watching bleach now. So kan chiong. XD
well.
CIAO.
7:39 PM
♥
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Today.
Olaas peeps. >.<
I have decided to post regularly unless I cant help it, that is. (:
Well. So I went to carefour today with my mom. Just went there to buy ankle socks.
OOH. Just remebered something.
My mum went into this boutique where there was a discount I think. Then people were patronizing the store and stuff liddat. Then I was just looking around, waiting for my mum to shop finish. A little while later, 2 women came into the shop. Well, at least they looked like they were women. They were looking at clothes. I didnt really notice them. Then they started talking. Suddenly they caught my attention. Their voices were SO LOW!!! For a woman that is. I think they arent women.
I looked up. And 1 was super skinny. And I mean REALLIE REALLIE REALLIE skinny. Like anorexic.[I cant remember how to spell] =\ The other was okay.
deduction: I think they are not born as women.
gtg now. wanna watch maggie and me. edit latr on. XD
HAJ DOE for now.
#victoria
EDIT:
OMG. I simply cant blog now 'cos I need to sleep early. Got piano tmr. Okae. That is not the reason. Its just that I am watching bleach now. So kan chiong. XD
well.
CIAO.
7:39 PM
♥