Friday, November 23, 2007
yeahh. cheered up? dunno. =\
HELLOO.
I have no idea whats with me. I am not sure whether to feel sad or happy. I guess I have to take the latter. Guys, I am so sorry for being such a jackass pathetic loser. I guess I just cant take blows. Especially academic ones. ): Oh well.
So, I am thinking of going into SCGS[Singapore Chinese Girls' School]. I think I will be putting that as my first choice. But according to the trend. SCGS' entry point have been 252, but as all of you know, I only scored 251. ): So now, I am PRAYING PRAYING PRAYING and HOPING that I can manage to get into SCGS. If I cant, I have to appeal then I guess. =\ Miss by one mark!! GAHH.
Then, if I really cant get in, then I guess I will go into Cedar. Although I havent heard anyone who is going there. Haha. (:
Till then.
HAJ DOE!!!~
PS: I started on BLEACH. HAHAHAHAHA. IT ROCKS MANN. LIKE TOTALLY!!! The characters and the storyline are mainly the reason I guess. Okay. I LOVE IT 'cause of EVERYTHING of it. wakakaka! In fact, I love about everyone in the show. Haha. Except the Bounts. They sound like vampires. Except they feed on human souls[dead ones. supposedly] instead of blood. But still. Brrr. =X
LOVEBLEACH
HITSUGAYA!!!WHOOTS. LOL. Actually I love all. Keke. Heh heh.
victoria
PPS: I think I changing my blogskin.
9:13 PM
♥
Friday, November 23, 2007
yeahh. cheered up? dunno. =\
HELLOO.
I have no idea whats with me. I am not sure whether to feel sad or happy. I guess I have to take the latter. Guys, I am so sorry for being such a jackass pathetic loser. I guess I just cant take blows. Especially academic ones. ): Oh well.
So, I am thinking of going into SCGS[Singapore Chinese Girls' School]. I think I will be putting that as my first choice. But according to the trend. SCGS' entry point have been 252, but as all of you know, I only scored 251. ): So now, I am PRAYING PRAYING PRAYING and HOPING that I can manage to get into SCGS. If I cant, I have to appeal then I guess. =\ Miss by one mark!! GAHH.
Then, if I really cant get in, then I guess I will go into Cedar. Although I havent heard anyone who is going there. Haha. (:
Till then.
HAJ DOE!!!~
PS: I started on BLEACH. HAHAHAHAHA. IT ROCKS MANN. LIKE TOTALLY!!! The characters and the storyline are mainly the reason I guess. Okay. I LOVE IT 'cause of EVERYTHING of it. wakakaka! In fact, I love about everyone in the show. Haha. Except the Bounts. They sound like vampires. Except they feed on human souls[dead ones. supposedly] instead of blood. But still. Brrr. =X
LOVEBLEACH
HITSUGAYA!!!WHOOTS. LOL. Actually I love all. Keke. Heh heh.
victoria
PPS: I think I changing my blogskin.
9:13 PM
♥