only you
Thursday, December 06, 2007

blading


KONBAWAAD!!
[i dunno how to spell]=.="

6th December
So. I woke up at eleven plus today I think. Ate brunch, then I spend some time on the com. After tat my dad was about to fetch my sis to work so I asked him could I go blading with ALISA meii and ALINA jiie.

So he offered to fetch me there but onli after fetching my sis and going to do some errands. Then I had to CHIONG to prepare my stuff. haha

After fetching my sis, went to pp for a while. And I was in pp watching mickey mouse. Like OMG. Actually hardly lahh. 'cos onli the characters havent come out yett. Onli got the sound and ppl getting readiee. keke.

Soon reached ECP and met ALISA meii and ALINA jiie at carpark C3. They were right in front of our car. Like LOL!! so qiao.

Then bladed from 4 to 7 plus?? wakakaka!! no lahh. not liddat. we went to macs first 'cos it was raining a lil. den ate fries and drank.

After tat went out to blade. But it was raining!! LOL. but heck care. Blade to and fro for about 2h bahhs. not the whole ECP lahh. Siao. cnt one.

Then went to 7 eleven to buy slurpee to share. It was nice.(:

Bladed here and there for a while. Took pics. Then went back home. ALINA jiie mom fetch me home. ARIGATOS~

Then dinner. And here I am posting.

GTG soon. Cos needa wake up earliieee. Got piano tmr. [11.30 to 12.15] )': tats when i usuallie wake up!! LOL. after tat go for tuition [12.30 to 1.30] at huiyu house.[I dunno how am i gonna chiong to her house.=X] den watch her training after tat go for dinner. LOLS. cann finallie see her in action. ^^

Well.

Ja na~~~

#victoria

9:56 PM