only you
Friday, December 21, 2007

Registration at Cedar(:


HAAYLO.

Woke up suuuper early. I wanted to wake up at 7. Put alarm. budden I din wanna wake up. so i lai chuang. My mom came and wake me at dunno wad time. I went back to sleep again. After tat wake mee again. Fall asleep. Wake. Fall asleep. I dunno how mani times she come and wake mee. The last time was when she came and said 7.35 already!! and we were to leave at 8am. LOL. XDD

I was stiu super groggy lo. D:

Went there. Waited for awhile to register. Still dunno wad class i am going tho. They havent sayy. I wanna go same class as ting and denise.^^

They had a talk after tat in the hall. I was not reallie taking it in. And when i went into the hall. and b4 tat ting registered in another classroom.[they go according to ALPHABETICAL order]den so qiao. i ended up sitting in front of her in the hall leii!!! XDD

her mom tapped me on the shoulder and went are ue victoria? i was kinda stunned and went yes..? she say she recognised me from sch.haha. so in the end i was literally sitting in front of ting. hahas. ((((:

My bro bought my books for mee when everyone was in the hall. OH. and our sch has 3 suppliers. my dad helped me buy the PE T-SHIRTS[1 supplier. FBT!!!!!!XDD].pe shorts.track pants.jacket[another supplier.]the uniforms[ANOTHER SUPPLIER]

GAUSH. I LOVE MY SCH CLOTHES!!! ESP THE FBT PE T-SHIRTS!!! XDDDs the uniforms are suuper nice too.

the name tag every yr must buy too i thinkk. every yr diff color derhh. haha. so cool(:

but onli collect on the second/third week of sch.

after tat went home. and realised the trackpants.and jacket DAMN BIG. so go bakk and change. actuallie the PE shirt is biiggg too. but dun care. so after tat go old aiport tailor my skirt.[it was suuper long]. went home AGAIN. go to TM to watch ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS!! I LOVE THEODORE!! he's voiced by jesse mccartney! LOL. i din no!

wanted to take the 3.30 showw. but left onli single seating. so no choice.had to waaaaiiit till the 5.50 show. like WTH lahh.

denn the next two hours walk here walk there. and i bought the pencilcase tat i wanted. was thinking of getting the emo one. but i decided to stick to this one.XD went arcade. and there was this idiotic boi who go din tei.

come and ka jiao everybody lo.

ue no the arcade game the one some parts hafta keep hitting the buttons. its our money la pls. den he come and press leh!! WTH LAH. make us lose. still saw not his fault.

WTF. I DUN EVEN NO HIMM. then he keeps going. FAIL LAH FAIL LAH. LIKE ARRGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!he oso go ka jiao other ppl lo. whole day stay in the arcade do wad? siao.not even playing anything lorrh.me and my cousin were SUUUPER PISSED LAHH.

!@#$%^&*()$%^&*()))((*&^%$#@!@!@@!@#$%^&*()_@#$%^&*()_!@#$%^&*()!@#$%^&*()

watching witch yoo hee noww.XDD

2 more ep den end lerhh.

angelyn--its not boring lorhh!!

next week got orientation. from 26th to 28th. lol. start at 7.30 i thinkk. veri earlliee. uh ohhs. haha.

#victoria

PS: i will post finish my pics next time.

10:35 PM