RIGHT.POST.
OKAY. Lets see.
I have just been slacking for just a few days. And I have to blog about alot of things. Right. What shall we start with?
20th December [Thursday]Okay. I forgot to mention I went to ECP on Friday with my parents. YAY! I cycled for two hours! Cycle until dunno where. I have never cycled so far. Haha. Its the "hill" direction. So long havent cycle. hahas. :DDD
22nd December [Saturday]First things first.
HAPPIE
BDAAEE~~~~~~~~Right. I went to Orchard with my mom to buy stuff. Went to John Little first. Then Robinsons. Then OG. hahas. After tat we were looking for shoes. DUN HAF. so saad. )':
So we went to Bugis.[LOL!!] since it was on the way home cos we took the MRT home.
MY GAWWDDD. BUGIS IS CROWDED LIKE SIAO CANN?!?!?!?!?! ITS SO PACKED. PACKED LIKE SARDINES?!?!haha.
HONESTLY. We went out to see abit then left liao. and KANA CRAMMED into the train. LIKE WTHH!!!!!! cnt breathe liao lorhh.hahas.i am not kua zhang-ing.serious. after go home liao. heng ahh. cann die one so stuffy. XDD
Evening.Went to aunty judy house to follow my aunty. They were making strawberry cheesecake.got peach oso.LOL.
23rd December. [Sunday]Breakfast at Old Airport road. Went to two temples. The first one i never go before. It was just a random one. We happened to pass by, so we went in. The second one is the one near toa payoh. The famous one.
Went for a car ride. to lower seletar reservoir. Its BIG. There's a country club inside too. Suuper in. Need a car to go in. or mati. Haf to walk in aaalott. heh heh.
Went home and packed my books. I realised they are really few books compared to primary school. Better.((:
But I think still got 2 books. Sold out I guess.Then I SLEPT!!! yay!XDD
At night chiong tv.HAHA.watched WALLACE AND GROMIT. the series i think. then Mission Impossible 3. Then MAN VS BEAST. or smth liddat. aiyaa. watch until about 1am i think.
WAHH. record mann. so mani days nv use com seyy. ehh? i think 1 or 2 days. D:
24th December. [Monday]CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!!!!!!HAPPIE XMAS EVE everibodiieee~~~woken up by my bro at 10am liddat. He force mee to wake up. yeeeshhh. i wanted to sleep longer derhh!! hahas. cos they wan to go PP by 11am. Drop books at library first. Den walk to pp.
ohh yahh. Bought clothes. haha(: no lah. actually one nia. skirt. for new yr. LOL.
FOX got this BIG BIG sale. LOL. i dunno how to say how the discount goes. Zi ji kan bah. XPPx
STILL searchingg for shoes for CNY. went to bugis again.haha.XDD
lucky not so many ppl. hengness. FOUND MY SHOES!!! YIPEESSS!!!
hahs. maybe i post a pic. maybe not. i veri lazziee. actuallie i cant rmb wad my shoues look like.heh heh.=="
then BACKKK home. XDD
aunt help me wrap my sch books. and i tried to print some piano score of some songs.hahs.(((:
watching witch yoo hee LAST EP. my gawd. joon-ha so evil. wait. wrong. i mean yoo-hee's dad is EVIL-est! dun like himm. hmfs. DD:
watching. left like 10 more minutes. so kan chiong. SO SADDD. )))):
#victoria