Monday, December 10, 2007
todaaaay
HEY.
okie-dokie. I shall FAST-FORWARD everything to TODAEEE. XDD
actuallie i kinda dun wanna blog. ZZZ
so. I just came back from ikea. then library. borrowed 4 bks. cos i am ladalada BORED at home.
and i realised my mistake. haj doe is wad i thought the pronunciation of goodbye in sweedish is. but i was wrong. so hej doe is how they spell goodbye in sweedish. and this is how ue pronounce it. hay doe!
so...
HEJ DO/HAY DOE!!! for noww.
AWAITING BLEACH 152!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#victoria
ja na!!
3:33 PM
♥
Monday, December 10, 2007
todaaaay
HEY.
okie-dokie. I shall FAST-FORWARD everything to TODAEEE. XDD
actuallie i kinda dun wanna blog. ZZZ
so. I just came back from ikea. then library. borrowed 4 bks. cos i am ladalada BORED at home.
and i realised my mistake. haj doe is wad i thought the pronunciation of goodbye in sweedish is. but i was wrong. so hej doe is how they spell goodbye in sweedish. and this is how ue pronounce it. hay doe!
so...
HEJ DO/HAY DOE!!! for noww.
AWAITING BLEACH 152!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#victoria
ja na!!
3:33 PM
♥