only you
Tuesday, January 29, 2008

TESTS


I AM SO SICK. I HATE BEING SICK.

haiixx.

anyways.i still go to sch.mornings are always terrible! argh. cant afford not to go to sch. if dun go will haff lots and lots of hw.and tests are just around the corner.-groan-

i haff sc test this friday.i think its CA/commontest liaoo.

the scedule is smth liddat:

English writing TA: either on the 4th or 5th Feb.
for the english paper TA i got onli 16 upon 25!!! OHHHMYYYGODDDLAAA!!!!!!!

Maths CA/COMMONTEST: 4th Feb

Science " ": 1st Feb

Geography " ": 14th Feb

History " ": 15th Feb

Literature: 19th Feb

D and T no exams. MT never sayyy anything leii. so yeahhh.tats about itt.

I AM PANICKING.I DAMN SCARED FOR ALL.ESP MATHS.UGHHHS!!!!!!!!!

tmr got bannnddd! orientation party tho. :DDDDDD

OOOS.PARTY(:

GTG LERHH.must chiong hw.and revise stuff.BUHBYES.

#victoria

my tagboard is so dead.

EDIT EDIT.

I AM OUT OF AV DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

cos band teacher sayyy cnt haf av and bannd! cos the meetings and practice CLASHES. SOBBSSS.

4:46 PM