only you
Wednesday, April 23, 2008

2.4km


HELLOHELLOD:DD

oh god. i ran 2.4 today!

and yes. i passed. obviously:DD

When i came back, i realised i nearly died and went to heaven and i immediately dropped onto the floor. Thats what JIA did when she came back. HAHA.

Its been ages since i practiced 2.4km. My stamina went down okaay!

OHOH. and there was this part where me and her thought we saw FEL coming back. We were obviously so tired that after the supposedly FEL came back, we realised that person was xian tong. not FEL.

OOPS.

I was timing myself too.And as stupid as i am, i forgot to stop the timing when i came back.>< BAND

I FELL DOWN. BOO!

Me, mav, taohui were going down after washing our mouthpieces, then the steps were wet. And..

OOPSIE DASSIEE.

i fell. =.=

and it was in front of the leaders.

ZOMG!

They were like," are you okay??" repeatedly.

LOL. i was so embarrased i din dare to turn around. I just nodded my head.

TO MAKE THINGS WORSE.

I swung and dropped my mouthpiece.

IN FRONT OF THE LEADERS YET AGAIN!

LOL!!

and they asked me if i was really okay. and told me to report.

I just started laughing like crazy.

Of course they would say tat. Have you ever seen someone fall and then drop their mouthpieces, one after the next action?!? ><"

I told baolin strange. And she was laughing at me. hmf. ______________________________________

OH. and baolin started telling LAME jokes.
MANY MANY MANY OF THEM.
I dunno how many. There were just countless. HAHA.

Hey! I managed to guess some! And they were the difficult ones
okaaay!:DDD

IFOUNDMYWATERBOTTLE too!

haha. Actually all credits to taohui. She found it at the clarinets' section. I thinkk.

When i was reporting the mouth piece thingy. heh.

VICTORIA

today was a best, so was yesteday, will this continue? i can only hope. i am keeping my fingers crossed.

6:41 PM