Monday, June 16, 2008
DAMN
Sorry for not posting!
I owe ppl 5 quizzes. GAH.
SHITSHITSHIT.
I lost my jian bao the article! DAMN. I type the answer like crazay and now its gone. Why did i throw the article away?!? DAMN.
Don't care. I am so not redoing.
I am on chionging hw mode. GAHHH!
HW LEFTGeo scrapbook
Readers' Digest
History
Chinese online. left half.
ScienceSHITSHITSHIT.
Oh well. At least the projects have been completed.
English nearly killed me. I paragraphed. Redid some articles. Collated stuff. And put the pics. Jia drew pics:D
I know Jia still does the most in project. hahaha. so cant complain.
You go girl!<33
1/O chalet tmr. I dun feel like going anymore.
I wanna finish my hw dammit.
VICTORIA
12:56 AM
♥
Monday, June 16, 2008
DAMN
Sorry for not posting!
I owe ppl 5 quizzes. GAH.
SHITSHITSHIT.
I lost my jian bao the article! DAMN. I type the answer like crazay and now its gone. Why did i throw the article away?!? DAMN.
Don't care. I am so not redoing.
I am on chionging hw mode. GAHHH!
HW LEFTGeo scrapbook
Readers' Digest
History
Chinese online. left half.
ScienceSHITSHITSHIT.
Oh well. At least the projects have been completed.
English nearly killed me. I paragraphed. Redid some articles. Collated stuff. And put the pics. Jia drew pics:D
I know Jia still does the most in project. hahaha. so cant complain.
You go girl!<33
1/O chalet tmr. I dun feel like going anymore.
I wanna finish my hw dammit.
VICTORIA
12:56 AM
♥