I AM QUIZZING AGAIN. MUAHAHHA.
This quiz is hilarous. HAHA. sorry lisa! i stole it from your blog! =X
1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player, ETC on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5.Put this on your journal.
1.If someone says, "Is this okay?" You say?
Like A Rose
[ehh??]
2.How would you describe yourself?
What I've Done
[heh??]
3.What do you like in a guy/girl?
Dead on arrival
[NONONO.I dun wan a dead boyfriend!=X]
4.How do you feel today?
Bad day
[right on!its raining and i hafta walk to rabbit's house.]
5.What is your life's purpose?
The river
[I live on land dudde.]
6.What is your motto?
换-
[i cant find the word. and i dunno wad it means. so yaa.]
7.What do your friends think of you?
Sorry, blame it on me
[uhh. i advise them! not ask them blame it on me. They can be sure i will be always be there for them tho:D]
8.What do you think of your parents?
Your Guardian Angel
[WHOOTS. YESYES.]
9.What do you think about very often?
I don't wanna be in love.
[hmmm.now that's a question. "To be or not to be. That is the question"HAHA. ]
10.What is 2 + 2?
No one
[Hahahahahah. well.correct to a certain extent i guess. =/ ]
11.What do you think of your best friend?
变身三分钟
[EHHH?]
12.What do you think of the person you like?
Girlfriend
[I am so not les. Thank you. ]
13.What is your life story?
Diary Of jane
[i dunno anyone called Jane.:/]
14.What do you want to be when you grow up?
Superstar
[HAHAHAHA.Impossible.]
15.What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Funkytown
[uhhh.OKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAE.]
16.What will you dance to at your wedding?
outta my head
[righht.><"]
17.What will they play at your funeral?
When there was me and you
[aww.someone misses me!:DD]
18.What is your hobby/interest?
Like you'll never see me again
[ehh?hide-and-seek?!?]
19.What is your biggest fear?
Tianmo
[gahh??]
20.What is your biggest secret?
你要的爱
[._.]
21.What do you think of your friends?
How far we've come
[YES!<33 our friendship lasts!]
22.What will you post this as?
西界
[now why would I post it as 西界??]
VICTORIA
HAHA.