only you
Wednesday, June 04, 2008

WHOOPS


WHOOOPS.

I owe quizzes. Heh. Like lina. HAHA. 3 actually. xD

Anyways. I watched Narnia on Tuesday with my bro and mom. Haha. The show was SO long! Well, longer than expected. I totally forgot the story la! =X My bro did though. And he said some parts he cant remember. So maybe they added it in. LOLLLL.

GAHHH. I have seriously been slacking these few days. ><

I keep watching dramas!! Haha. Not my fault. Scold the dramas for producing so fast and being addictive.

Lina and I went SUPER HIGH cos of Hana Yori Dango and Hei Tang Ma Qi Duo. HAHA.
GAH! I love Hanazawarui Rui! Tsukasa Domyouji! Soujirou! Rui is SHUAI! Domyouji is HILAROUS and CUTEE! Soujirou is SUPPPERR KAWAIIII!<33 AHAH. nobody snatches them away from me. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

We were talking about our individual shows. And laughing like mad women. HAHAAHAHAH.

Yes, we are crazy. HAHA.

Tomorrow's project day! So is sunday! But Sunday clashes with study group! NONONO D:
drat. i hope project ends early. *gulps*

OK

I shall give a full recount of An Ting and Keefe's bdae celebration! Since ben xiao jie xing qin hao!:DDD

OKAAAAAAAAAAE.

Met albert and ek whye at the bus stop. Walked to the wrong bus stop went back. Reached lina house's bus stop. Waited for gemonn. Put down our bags at lina's house. Jaywalkeddd across the street. Bought tibits![gemonn treated!]Bought donuts![I treated!]

Went back and did the water bombs.HAHA.

OKAAY. CUT THE LONG STORY SHORT.

After the pizza! We took out the water bombs! and whipped cream to whack the bdae ppl! HAHA. FUN CAN?

OK. I admit. I ran away when you people were spraying foam. HAHA.

I became cameramen. Then, someone splashed water at me! So, I joined in. AHHAHAHA. FUN CAN?

WATER.COKE.ICE DOWN THE BACK.FOAM.WHIPPED CREAM IN THE FACE.

AHAHAHHA.

It was a night I would never forget. And a night I would never wanna be bdae boy/girl. :DD LOVEYOUPPL.

I stole these pics from prisz's blog!:]



Whoa. Whipped cream right on keefe's face.



Lisa looks pissed. I wonder who did tat. Hmm.



More whipped cream?!?



Oh well. Keefe IS the bdae boy after all. =X



The mess we created. SORRY LINAAA.



Whats he laughing aboutt?




Can youu find mee?:DD

Friends foreva<33 Time we never break us apart. ever.

VICTORIA

11:33 PM