only you
Saturday, July 12, 2008

NBC 08


OMG.OMG.OMG.

WE GOT GOLD WITH DISTINCTION AT 87%!

FIRST IN OUR DIVISION! WHHOO:DD

Am I dreaming? =/

Just now I had a nap. And I dreamt we got a gold. Then the phone rang and I woke up._.

Anyways, we thought we screwed up.

Cos when we walked in, the horns moved all the way to the side. We din know we should not do that. In the end, ms sia told us to move to the middle.

So the euphoniums moved a lil. we moved a lil. they moved a lil. we moved a lil.

Andddd. we took a long long time! Ms sia was super mad at us.

To make that worse, we din have enough stands, thus we din have the scores! Practically the whole horn section was playing from memory for under the double eagle!

For "merry widow", it was okay.

After that, ms sia scolded the hell outta the horns. We were super depressed. I nearly cried.

Nicole, asha and me went in to watch other bands perform after that. They sounded real good!
Especially Yishun Town Secondary! Like wowwww.

So i am suprised we actually got first in our division.

CSB♥

5:46 PM