Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Quick post
Hello(:
Just a quick post before i shut this whole laptop.
I seriously need to go study maths & other stuff.
Tests are coming up next week and the week after the next. I am so gonna fail.
Rehearsal was tiring today. I forgot to move during disco lives! And i cant remember the notes.
I am so dead.
Some pics:

OMG! JIA!(:




Look at our cool hands(: I created this pattern! haha.




OH.
Have you heard of greentea kit kat?
Its nice!(: But its super milky.
VICTORIA
9:04 PM
♥
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Quick post
Hello(:
Just a quick post before i shut this whole laptop.
I seriously need to go study maths & other stuff.
Tests are coming up next week and the week after the next. I am so gonna fail.
Rehearsal was tiring today. I forgot to move during disco lives! And i cant remember the notes.
I am so dead.
Some pics:

OMG! JIA!(:




Look at our cool hands(: I created this pattern! haha.




OH.
Have you heard of greentea kit kat?
Its nice!(: But its super milky.
VICTORIA
9:04 PM
♥