only you
Friday, August 15, 2008

fridaaaaaaay.


VICS says HELLO;D

I got back all my results. And needless to say they were all quite disappointing as always.

History was a suprising 17. Ms Cheang had made it sound as if everyone was gonna fail. But we were quite pleased. Okay, that was after the aftershock.

Snakkyyy won us again and jubbjubb was just over the sun. Totally crushing her exam paper and shouting. [girl! you gotta control your mouth. =X]

And pssst! I actually won her in chinese. Well, well, well, shocking? ;D

Today's history lesson was on civilisation 3!

Ohmygosh! The game is uber cool. But we are practically dying in it. One minute they would people ambushing us. The other minute we had new archers. The next, there was a swordsman. And we built the irrigation path on an empty land. See what excitement can take us too?

I am such a bad bad ruler though. ;d

It was a totally new experience though. Looking forward to the next history lesson! ;D Can't believe I just said that. At least we are using the com to play!

Science sucked. I got --.5 D;
After backtracking, I realised I knew how to do. I could have gotten an A1 for those marks.

Yeahh. And you pretty much know the rest.

Le us talk about happier things!;D

Hmmhmm. I finished breaking dawn!;D

It was fab! Not gonna say anything, in case I say any spoilers which Tiong Jia En had actually told me while she was reading. =X

A big thank you! to Wan Xin! I can finally concentrate on Maths. I finally know the topics that are coming out.

Today passed with quite a bore.

Except MT lessons is getting to be kinda weird. =X

During geo,
Everyone was looking at the floor, or up, or just staring past the presenters today. Especially someone's group! ;D

JK!;d

Screwed up in teacher's choice in piano today. Just couldnt take in the key signature and the damn ledger line notes. =X

Going to jubbjubb's house tmr, to do the book jacket photoshop thingy.

Crap, I seriously gotta study for Maths. I wanna do better!;D

VICTORIA

PS: Claudia is sick!;d [i promised you!;D]

9:33 PM