Tuesday, September 02, 2008
hiatussss
This is gonna be an awfully short post.
Firstly, i going on a hiatus for blogging.
Yeahh, exams & all.
I slacked for today and sun alr!
Oh.
And there's a gigantic bee in my bro's room.
I totally freaked out. No wonder I kept hearing weird noises. I thought i was scaring myself. =X
RANDOM.
SORRY.
I expect my blog to be dead. Well,
till my next post.;D
OH. going to watch HYD with YINGGG on thurs! hahah.
Only cathay's screening it.=X
cant wait;D
VICTORIA
6:53 PM
♥
Tuesday, September 02, 2008
hiatussss
This is gonna be an awfully short post.
Firstly, i going on a hiatus for blogging.
Yeahh, exams & all.
I slacked for today and sun alr!
Oh.
And there's a gigantic bee in my bro's room.
I totally freaked out. No wonder I kept hearing weird noises. I thought i was scaring myself. =X
RANDOM.
SORRY.
I expect my blog to be dead. Well,
till my next post.;D
OH. going to watch HYD with YINGGG on thurs! hahah.
Only cathay's screening it.=X
cant wait;D
VICTORIA
6:53 PM
♥