only you
Monday, October 13, 2008

13oct



AH BEN!<333

I think he's super cuute!

He's acting is top notch, go ah ben!

He & xiao long nu make a real cute couple in HTQXZ.

Talking about HTQXZ, I'm waiting for the last episode!
Gosh, talking about it makes me so excited!

So many people day are in the last ep! Guigui, Xiao Jie, Fan Fan [fine. she was alr in the show.], etc!

Alright.

12th Oct
Happy Birthday!
to my brother.

I gave him the mini crocodile. The same as what his juniors gave him, but the smaller version. My sister spoilt it.><

13th Oct
Yeahh.

We had frisbee for the "Too tuff to puff" programme today.

Plus, some "girl to girl talk" & a chinese opera programme.

The girl to girl talk was ...............

The chinese opera was just dreadful.

Fine, the fighting was cool and stuff. The martial arts were superb.

But watching all that "fighting" bored me & my eyelids were practically dropping okay!=X

Anyhow, I survived.

And, ohmytian!

I got 5th in my class, 29th in level.

Je/JJ[in case she herself does not its her. HAHA.] got 2nd in class, 5 in level. ohmytiantian!!

VICTORIA
AHBEN<3

9:21 PM