only you
Friday, October 17, 2008

4th post. beaten and tired.



the scenic road.carefree and young.

Hello again.

gosh. this is like my fourth post today.

-faints-

I am so exhausted. I just wanna plop onto bed right now. But the show must go on right?

Okay, the sleepover isnt much to talk about.

Just that I cant wait & it will probably be at JE/MAV's house.

Alright, today.

I was hoping for no post-exam activities.

And yay! My wish came true alright(:

Spent the day stressing and uno-ing instead.

You know what? I think I am better at poker games. Haha.

After school, we had to hunt down Mrs Loy-Tan to get the NYAA form.

Have to collate and decide and plan my activities.

I wanted to do that today! But my time was taken up by so much blogging.

And now, I'm too tired to do anythhing else.

I found a real nice blogskin.

I'm going to change it tmr.

So,

here's the to-do-list!

1)Blog

2) Print golden village form and collect the card!

3) NYAA research & plan.

4) Get forms to plan activities from cc(s)

5) Librarianship confirmation

6) Watch HTQXZ. last ep. ohmygoshy.

Oh. and I should plan what to do for this hols.

I have a rough idea(:

Oh, and today, after seeing michelle & aiwei's drama books, i so wanna read them.

Its in chinese okay! But I am going to read loads of them to improve my chinese! Yes, gogogo! I will improve my chinese! [i am so talking bullshit.]

but the books' re real cool. The cover and stuff!<3

VICTORIA

8:23 PM