Sunday, October 05, 2008
Bored
Okay.
Boredom is seriously getting the better of me.
I need to think of what to do from now on.
I'm scanning notes for Angelyn.[oh boy. you owe me big time!;D]
Then, suddenly it couldnt work. Apparently there was some connection error. It's working perfectly fine now. When I didnt even do anything.
Why do weekends pass so fast when there's school?
And why do they pass so slowly when there isnt?
Monday's CSP.Good luck people!
Tuesday's marking day.
Wednesday's get back results day.
Yibbeygibbeys. Holyymaaama.
VICTORIA
1:11 PM
♥
Sunday, October 05, 2008
Bored
Okay.
Boredom is seriously getting the better of me.
I need to think of what to do from now on.
I'm scanning notes for Angelyn.[oh boy. you owe me big time!;D]
Then, suddenly it couldnt work. Apparently there was some connection error. It's working perfectly fine now. When I didnt even do anything.
Why do weekends pass so fast when there's school?
And why do they pass so slowly when there isnt?
Monday's CSP.Good luck people!
Tuesday's marking day.
Wednesday's get back results day.
Yibbeygibbeys. Holyymaaama.
VICTORIA
1:11 PM
♥