Thursday, October 09, 2008
BORING
typography, a picture says a thousand words/letters.(:Today was ultra
boring.We had captain's ball for PE though. It was fun. Haha. Got Jiaen on our team in the second match. Haha.
Mostly, I stood on the chair. I was in the same team as TING!;D
The rest of the day was spent talking / heart-attacking/
cards[not allowedD;]/ sleeping! during chinese. She was real nice, letting us watch Kungfu Panda and all.
But, it was in
CHINESE!No way was I watching that!
Band was alright.
Open house's on Sat! Section Breakfast! 6.30 at Eunos.
Now thats what time I wake up on school days. Haha.
I wanna man the booth!;D
VICTORIA
PS: LETTUCE is LEEHH-TIIS!;D my bro doesnt admit it!(:
9:48 PM
♥
Thursday, October 09, 2008
BORING
typography, a picture says a thousand words/letters.(:Today was ultra
boring.We had captain's ball for PE though. It was fun. Haha. Got Jiaen on our team in the second match. Haha.
Mostly, I stood on the chair. I was in the same team as TING!;D
The rest of the day was spent talking / heart-attacking/
cards[not allowedD;]/ sleeping! during chinese. She was real nice, letting us watch Kungfu Panda and all.
But, it was in
CHINESE!No way was I watching that!
Band was alright.
Open house's on Sat! Section Breakfast! 6.30 at Eunos.
Now thats what time I wake up on school days. Haha.
I wanna man the booth!;D
VICTORIA
PS: LETTUCE is LEEHH-TIIS!;D my bro doesnt admit it!(:
9:48 PM
♥