Friday, October 31, 2008
library board
Okk.
I am supposed to be calling the damn library board to ask why I havent received my email.
What. I am a scaredy-cat. ;D
Anyways, I went to macs in the morning with my bro!
Wow, it has been an age since I had macs.
I was like racing with my brother. Damn. He eat so fast.
He saw people he knew and they were probably wondering who I was.
HAHA.
Next Wednesday is JVM day. WHEE.
ANGELYN TEO, go watch HSM3?! ;D
VICTORIA
12:29 PM
♥
Friday, October 31, 2008
library board
Okk.
I am supposed to be calling the damn library board to ask why I havent received my email.
What. I am a scaredy-cat. ;D
Anyways, I went to macs in the morning with my bro!
Wow, it has been an age since I had macs.
I was like racing with my brother. Damn. He eat so fast.
He saw people he knew and they were probably wondering who I was.
HAHA.
Next Wednesday is JVM day. WHEE.
ANGELYN TEO, go watch HSM3?! ;D
VICTORIA
12:29 PM
♥