Thursday, October 23, 2008
SCHOOL'S OUT!
aww. i will miss my hot seattt!
School's Out!
Alright.
We are freeee.
Fat hope!
There's still (7h x 2) of band every week so as to prepare for SYF and japan trip.
And there's hw for every subject, except literature. Gah!
Oh, and we played this game that Mich hadd.
Got dares and stuff, in the end must add up and total up the score.
Haha. I tied with Mich!
But, we had like forfeits.
Like read the last sms out loud, do chicken dance, etc etc.
HAHA.
We took pictures after school!
JVM!<3
claudiaaaaaaaaa!

HAHA. don't ask me why that's on the board. Cos I have no idea.
;D
Till 2oo9 girls!
8:50 PM
♥
Thursday, October 23, 2008
SCHOOL'S OUT!
aww. i will miss my hot seattt!
School's Out!
Alright.
We are freeee.
Fat hope!
There's still (7h x 2) of band every week so as to prepare for SYF and japan trip.
And there's hw for every subject, except literature. Gah!
Oh, and we played this game that Mich hadd.
Got dares and stuff, in the end must add up and total up the score.
Haha. I tied with Mich!
But, we had like forfeits.
Like read the last sms out loud, do chicken dance, etc etc.
HAHA.
We took pictures after school!
JVM!<3
claudiaaaaaaaaa!

HAHA. don't ask me why that's on the board. Cos I have no idea.
;D
Till 2oo9 girls!
8:50 PM
♥