only you
Friday, November 21, 2008

cars & runn


Woke at 10 pluus today.

Cos had to lunch with my sis, bro & mum.

Okay, so we were in the car and my sis got pissed my mom didnt let her try to drive the car.
[ho and behold!]

But in the end, at the parking lots, my mom let her try to park.

In the row, all three lots were free, & my sis was trying to park the car.

My bro & I ended up putting seatbeats. HAHA.

Yeah, so she took i-have-no-idea how long then she parked right.

And in the middle, she turned to my bro and I and went, "You all scared ah?"

Whaddaya think? ;D

Totally hilarous.

And there were other cars parking. There was a car who just swerved and turned into the lot. Like wow. He doesnt wanna live.

=X

Went jogging with jia around the neighbourhood.

And boy oh boy, I am so unfittt.

Okay, and so we were supposed to meet at the traffic light. When I arrived, she wasnt there. So, I went to the playground there to wait for her.[all the way to her house!!] and back.

I got really thirsty so I gave up and went back to the traffic light, and she wasnt there. Walked homeeee. And she said she was at the trafiic light all along?!?

Sounds like Corner With Love huh? ;D

VICTORIA

Tag replies:
Jiaen: Corner with lovveee. HAHA.
Denise: Really? Awws. But I still wished I went. Some ppl in band are performing too. =X
Huiying: Again!? =X

8:49 PM