Saturday, November 15, 2008
cycling at ECP

Helloo;D
Went cycling at ECP with
clare, huiying and nicole yesterday!
I nearly froze at Macs while waiting for them. Haha.
Anyways, we suprised Nicole by celebrating her bdaee. YAY!
Nicole, you have to love<3 us for this(: & use the water bottle we gave you!
Alright, after devouring muffins & a shared $2 breakfast, we headed to rent bicycles at $6 for 3 hours. Free 1 hour!;D
Huiying had difficulty trying to cycle but she learned after a while! Smart girrrl. Oh, and her slippers broke too.
And we had to buy new ones for her, andd we forgot to check the sizes. OOPS. HAHA! Neverminds, cos it fit nicely(:
Our butts were totally sore from all the cycling after 3 hours, and we went to TM after that to eat lunch.
Pastamaniaa!(:
I swear I am so not going to eat creamy chicken again. =X
And Clare pierced her last ear hole.
Rude people watched.
And I am hoping we get a horn shirt!




i look beng. haha!



old slippers & new slippers!



O.O

huiying. stop zilianing. ;D


there's ice cream on my lips! =X



The post is totally screwed.
Stupid UNDERLINEE.
VICTORIA
[i cant even sign off properly.]
3:58 PM
♥
Saturday, November 15, 2008
cycling at ECP

Helloo;D
Went cycling at ECP with
clare, huiying and nicole yesterday!
I nearly froze at Macs while waiting for them. Haha.
Anyways, we suprised Nicole by celebrating her bdaee. YAY!
Nicole, you have to love<3 us for this(: & use the water bottle we gave you!
Alright, after devouring muffins & a shared $2 breakfast, we headed to rent bicycles at $6 for 3 hours. Free 1 hour!;D
Huiying had difficulty trying to cycle but she learned after a while! Smart girrrl. Oh, and her slippers broke too.
And we had to buy new ones for her, andd we forgot to check the sizes. OOPS. HAHA! Neverminds, cos it fit nicely(:
Our butts were totally sore from all the cycling after 3 hours, and we went to TM after that to eat lunch.
Pastamaniaa!(:
I swear I am so not going to eat creamy chicken again. =X
And Clare pierced her last ear hole.
Rude people watched.
And I am hoping we get a horn shirt!




i look beng. haha!



old slippers & new slippers!



O.O

huiying. stop zilianing. ;D


there's ice cream on my lips! =X



The post is totally screwed.
Stupid UNDERLINEE.
VICTORIA
[i cant even sign off properly.]
3:58 PM
♥