HORNS!❤
Haha(:
Okay, so there was mass horn outing. 6 generations.
Yeah, met at pp and went to mind cafe at dhoby gaut.
Soso sorry for causing us not to go to ECP.
But I dont want me to become sicker under the hot blazing sun. It was 1pm okay!
Yeah, there were plenty of laughs(: Haha!
Looking forward to the next mass horn outing! ;D
And! Farewell's on thurs.
VICTORIA
PS: I added a song! ;D
TAG REPLIES.
Jiaen: Huiying. HAHA. ;D WWW pleaseee. If not you suggest somewhere other than sentosa.
Wanxin: Alright. Do it tmr k(: Totally exhausted right now!
Alina: Er. In 9 days. omgg. Haha. Next friday 1am. lol.
HORNS!❤
Haha(:
Okay, so there was mass horn outing. 6 generations.
Yeah, met at pp and went to mind cafe at dhoby gaut.
Soso sorry for causing us not to go to ECP.
But I dont want me to become sicker under the hot blazing sun. It was 1pm okay!
Yeah, there were plenty of laughs(: Haha!
Looking forward to the next mass horn outing! ;D
And! Farewell's on thurs.
VICTORIA
PS: I added a song! ;D
TAG REPLIES.
Jiaen: Huiying. HAHA. ;D WWW pleaseee. If not you suggest somewhere other than sentosa.
Wanxin: Alright. Do it tmr k(: Totally exhausted right now!
Alina: Er. In 9 days. omgg. Haha. Next friday 1am. lol.