Hello to the world!;D
Yes! Finally, a new blogskin.
Along with a new tagboard. Cbox screwed up on me. =X
I did CIP with Mavv today! So many people did today.
Today's turnout was good.
I finally found something. 12 somethings. haha. ;D
And I went to find Jiaa at MPL after CIP. (:
Yeahh, and I conclude I am total klutz, 'cos
1) I missed my bus stop.
2) Even if I missed my bus stop, I could actually
take the bus from the next bus stop.
3) Instead, I walked all the way to
another far far bus stop! & I only realised the above on my way to the bus
stop.
4) I deleted my old template without saving my links.
5) I lost my
phone. [heartache!]
But yes, I am going vivo tommorrrow with 2/3 of clique.
Aww, only 2/3.
Alisa has to prepare for camp and she has to celebrate her grandad's bdae.
Alina has church!
D;
VICTORIA
Hello to the world!;D
Yes! Finally, a new blogskin.
Along with a new tagboard. Cbox screwed up on me. =X
I did CIP with Mavv today! So many people did today.
Today's turnout was good.
I finally found something. 12 somethings. haha. ;D
And I went to find Jiaa at MPL after CIP. (:
Yeahh, and I conclude I am total klutz, 'cos
1) I missed my bus stop.
2) Even if I missed my bus stop, I could actually
take the bus from the next bus stop.
3) Instead, I walked all the way to
another far far bus stop! & I only realised the above on my way to the bus
stop.
4) I deleted my old template without saving my links.
5) I lost my
phone. [heartache!]
But yes, I am going vivo tommorrrow with 2/3 of clique.
Aww, only 2/3.
Alisa has to prepare for camp and she has to celebrate her grandad's bdae.
Alina has church!
D;
VICTORIA