only you
Friday, November 07, 2008

shopping!




A picture says a thousand words!

Yes!;D

I went shopping with Jiaeeeennn today!

Whoots. Never felt so exhilarated from shopping after so long.

After saving all those bills, I finally get to spent them!

The day began by meeting at 11am and we headed for lunch. Or rather me. Haha.

Anyways, we tubeeed to Dover [ohmygod. its so far!] to meet the blogshop ownerrr to make our payment! Then, headed back to Eunos for J to collect her payment. Haha! I went back to take the GV slips!;D

Trained back to city hall! ohmygosh! Marina Square is loved!

I finally bought my MYUK wallet! And handphone pouch. [Okay. Since I lost my pouch together with my phone & 2 items from the wallet shop gave 10% discount. I thought may as well? (:]

I got two T-shhirtts too, & my GV card. :]

And a really awesome cap! <3

Ohmytian. I'm head over heels with it!

This was went we went really broke.

So we decided to buy the slippers another day! ;D
Black and red!

VICTORIA
today was a blast, J!

10:50 PM