Monday, November 24, 2008
sunday&sick
Woot. I am sick.
Getting better I guess.
SundayBall-ed with Jia in the morning. [okay. this sentence sounds wronggg]
And we were discussing our outing. I want WWW! Haha. Actually sentosa aint that bad too. But either way, you get tanned.(:
Returned home, ate breakfast and sleptt for 2h++ straight.
I was totally exhausted, I slept at 1+. Cos I got cheated. I thought "wo cai wo cai cai cai" last ep, and there was 2/3 of Lollipop! so I watched while sneezing like crazyy.
In the end, there was some preview at the end of the show. GAH. =X
Anyways, I woke up and went to Marina Square to buy my bro's
prom stuff. Haha!
It cost 100+ bucks. But still, it was cheap I guess? And we took a very short time to buy his stuff. Considering he got a cap, shirt, pants, shoes.
We were running to club marc to x/square to pedro. =X Haha.
TodayStayed at home today.
Didnt go banddd.
What. I was sick. And its better to rest than force myself. Or I will end up sneezzing in Japan.
Ho ho ho. achoooooooo~~~~
And I am starting to worry for my hw. Crappppps.
Oh, and my bro says he wans to buy a
RED beanie, so he can lend it to me to wear to Japan.
Then, he can wear it when he comes back from army in the weekends. HAHA. ;D
Tag Replies
Jiaen: Haha. Is you two kuku head one! ;D Yesyes! I will(: Thanks. Will get smth for you ;D
I will miss you when I'm theereee. =X Haha
Vanessa=the one with braces?
Atiqah: Nopee! 10 more days. OMG. Maybe I should start counting down. LOL. Yeahhhh. Whyy? Miss singapore that muuch? haha.
Denise: haha! you can do it if you wan(: really! Haha. post pics! I wanna see.
WanXin: Haha. YA. You can do it if you like(:
8:30 PM
♥
Monday, November 24, 2008
sunday&sick
Woot. I am sick.
Getting better I guess.
SundayBall-ed with Jia in the morning. [okay. this sentence sounds wronggg]
And we were discussing our outing. I want WWW! Haha. Actually sentosa aint that bad too. But either way, you get tanned.(:
Returned home, ate breakfast and sleptt for 2h++ straight.
I was totally exhausted, I slept at 1+. Cos I got cheated. I thought "wo cai wo cai cai cai" last ep, and there was 2/3 of Lollipop! so I watched while sneezing like crazyy.
In the end, there was some preview at the end of the show. GAH. =X
Anyways, I woke up and went to Marina Square to buy my bro's
prom stuff. Haha!
It cost 100+ bucks. But still, it was cheap I guess? And we took a very short time to buy his stuff. Considering he got a cap, shirt, pants, shoes.
We were running to club marc to x/square to pedro. =X Haha.
TodayStayed at home today.
Didnt go banddd.
What. I was sick. And its better to rest than force myself. Or I will end up sneezzing in Japan.
Ho ho ho. achoooooooo~~~~
And I am starting to worry for my hw. Crappppps.
Oh, and my bro says he wans to buy a
RED beanie, so he can lend it to me to wear to Japan.
Then, he can wear it when he comes back from army in the weekends. HAHA. ;D
Tag Replies
Jiaen: Haha. Is you two kuku head one! ;D Yesyes! I will(: Thanks. Will get smth for you ;D
I will miss you when I'm theereee. =X Haha
Vanessa=the one with braces?
Atiqah: Nopee! 10 more days. OMG. Maybe I should start counting down. LOL. Yeahhhh. Whyy? Miss singapore that muuch? haha.
Denise: haha! you can do it if you wan(: really! Haha. post pics! I wanna see.
WanXin: Haha. YA. You can do it if you like(:
8:30 PM
♥