only you
Saturday, January 17, 2009

INDUCTION


INDUCTION o'9


my dear senior nerd(:

"huishan" is TALL


YO(:

Induction was a SUCCESS

But, why the sec 1s walk so slow! D;

Double eagle was TIRING

ABBA was just so FUN.
We should do more songs with gimmicks!
All thanks to Queenie who really put in alot of effort in doing the actions(:

After the whole thing, I went with HY to plaza sing for lunch!

AND OMGOMGOMG!

I got the FRH TW ver of YLYAI<3

AND ITS SIGNED BY THEM!

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? THEY TOUCHED IT BEFORE.

HAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHA(:

THANKYOU HY. Pay your 30bucks soon!;D

Allright, after all that, we ZOOMED to kovan[OMG. farrrrrrr.]

And we saw TONS of ppl. Why do cedarians like to go there? =/

Oh, and I almost got lost finding my way back home. HAHA.

___________________________

Cedar kemama:
oh ley oh ley ah ah!
Cedar kemeama:
oh ley oh ley ah ah!
Check it out:
Yeah!
Check it out:
Yeah!
Check it out:
AAEHH! BUTT.


:D

4:02 PM