only you
Friday, February 13, 2009

Cedar Fiesta Eve!(:


COME TO DROP IT RIGHT BY 2O'o9!!;D

Crap. I cant find my USB wire!D;

Anyways, we decorated our booth today! Wanxin, Jiaen and I took Jiaen's car to bugis and back to buy poles to put up. HAHA.

In the end we used it another way.

Dont think we gonna win the best deco cos the other stalls have nice stalls already set up and we dont!D;

Also, 2M caught up with us and we didnt sell the most tickets. Oh wells, at least we sold EVERYTHING(:

BIAS! And now I am dead beat.

Oh oh. And it was really fun at the end of the day where part of the class cheered and took pictures and joked around!(:

OH, there was one time where only Margie, Xian Tong, Jiaen & I were cheering in the class! HAHA(:

ONE BIG FAMILY<3

2O'o9!(:

And I'm kinda regretting why we didnt dunk Mr A.

He's so irritating.

GOTTA GET UP EARLY TMR. LOADS OF THINGS TO DO.

hope it doesnt get too chaotic.

VICTORIA
PS: ITS FRIDAY THE THIRTEEN. and there're some ppl staying over in school! OMG.

8:58 PM