only you
Wednesday, March 25, 2009

UPDATED.


Yes, I have come to update my blog(:

I have flooded my blog with pics cos i'm lazy to talk about all of whats been happening.

& freaking blogger isn't letting me upload anymore pics. so i'm ending here:X

Jiaen's suprise birthday!

Happy birthday my love! Sorry, can't put up a photo of you up. Blogger's not letting me.
Just wanna thank you for being a great friend, being there where i was done.
And always finishing up the small ends of the project. I hope you would rely on us more. Don't do everything to yourself. And don't worry, even if we separate classes, I would still be the one to wish you GET WELL SOON(:
ily<3

Alright, the night was a blast. We had chocolate cake where we failed to smash into Jia's face, Sakae where Michelle spilled Claudia's coke that went into my sauce which ended up having ice in it, where Michelle also dipped her fingers into Claudia's noodles to take i-dono-what. Like wow.
Poor claudia. HAHA.

Yeah, we pretty much camwhored and went to Marina's macs to eat the cake(:

Jia! Hope you enjoyed your birthday:D


:D

the whole lot of us!



Yes, JVM(: Mavia & I are wearing the necklaces Jia got for us for xmas!

my current fb photo(:

LJ to Muar, Johor, Malaysia
Yes, Lj was a blast!
I loved the shopping, Muar, Mak and her family, the nature all around.
Alright, so we went to our host's family house to stay for the night. We swopped rooms for the second night. The first room connected to the toilet had a really strange smell, so we used Saras' insect repellent which actually smells like orange. HAHA.
We got really obbessed with spraying it to get the orange smell till the floor turned all sticky. HAHA. And I am really suprised I came back w/o any mosquito bites while I get all stinged at home:X
Sekolah Tun Fatimah students are all really nice too! I can't imagine staying in a hostel.
Why don't Cedar just let us have a stay over at their hostel. Hmmhs.
Oh, and their military band is awesome! OMG.
The formation, the music, the chereography, everything!
Yes, and Malaysia's KFC has rice to go with it.
I miss Malaysia. I want to shop with the prices all slashed to half price mentally.

my group!



our house!:D

Mak! Oh god, i miss her!

JVM.

DVD? HAHA.

at the pineapple plantation.

okay. the two most outgoing ppl in 2O!


RAINBOW!




denise!

desiree!

:d



adrienne!

OMG. HAHAHAHAH.


oops. we bought too much food!

my hideous batik.


SCH Performance
Yupp, I spent a Sat there with many other schools, including Mr Choy's band. [he wore a tie for god's sake]
And ms sia was really scary, giving out comments and stuff.
Not to mention a real homo who was acting all guniang and all.
HAHA.
It was a really good experience though(:

















the weird baolin.

the retarted huiying(:

the sick shermaine!

the emo clare.
the quiet asha!

mavia!

and my SECTION(: with missing ppl!

The day I finally met SHOW LUO
YES. IT WAS SO EXCITING. I SAW HIM IN PERSON.
And omg, he was so HOT(:
Too bad we were all cramped outside craning our necks for a better look when he danced. All we could do was to stuff our cameras high up in the air to zoom in onto his face(:
And when I went onto stage, I totally frozed and forgot I was supposed to shake his hand. He was looking at me and his assistant pulled my hand over to make me shake his hand. Like WOW. His hand was really warm!
GAH.
SHOW:D

look at the crowd la!

the three obessive fans(:
OMG SCREAMS!
(:

Yeah, that was the things that happened.
I'm really busy with band nowadays.
With all the exchanges, the non-stop band pracs, I really need a break. Everyone does.
Thankfully, next friday all would be over.
The verdict all out.
I want a gold. So does everyone.
I want everything to be over and done with.
And I am in love with SHOW.
I want STAGE clothes for my birthday!:D
pretty pleaseee(:
Classes are really boring. My results have rocketed down.
And denise the crazy is really driving me crazy(:
But thanks for bringing to me a smile everytime. You copy-cat!
VICTORIA

8:00 PM