only you
Friday, April 03, 2009

butterflies; platinum.


Silver.

Not a single band in the afternoon session got a gold.

We, csb did our best. We left the stage with no regrets. Everyone was confident we would get the Gold and make history. Yet, after endless practices, exchanges, workshops, overseas trips, we maintain our silver.

I believe we worked very hard, the last few practices were memorable and the conductors were confident we would turn into butterflies and pass on our musical message. Maybe we did change into butterflies, but the judges couldn't see us. But, in our hearts, we know we are the best band we can ever be. A platinum one in fact.

Lastly, thankyou Ms sia and mr ong for being the best-est conductors ever. We would have not gotten this far without them.

Go csb!<3>Shermaine:
My dear SL. I still remember the first impression I had of you was that you were my buddy who left for dental treatment. HAHA(: Yes, and you little bird-watcher. I enjoyed screaming and squealing at birds/swans in japan And your BLURNESS & SICKNESS never fail to make me smile.
Thank you for these two years of friendship and you are a great SL.

Clare
Clare! The first impreesssion of you was "SHE'S SCARY!" HAHA. Sorry, maybe 'cos you look so dao and scary-looking. O.O
But now, I truly know you are a NOTSMALL/NOTBIG but JUST OKAY person. :D
You were a great senior who made me feel special 'cos everyone said we looked alike. [well, last yr. when my fringe was let down] And thanks for comforting me when I deleted all the photos in japan. :X

Bao Lin
Baolin! You were the first sec 3[2008] senior I really could talk to. Maybe because we were both horn threees last time! And remember we said that the dustbin was for horn threes? HAHA.
Yeah, and you really took care of us juniors, ever so friendly.
And why you so no feelings one! Don't even feel sad today. HAHA.
You taught me alot of things in horn playing and I appreciate that. (:

My dear sec 4s, love you and miss you. Good luck for Os.

2011. We will make history.

9:05 PM