only you
Thursday, April 16, 2009

lifee



dinner at sushi tei!:D

Alrights.

I think its time I finally got down and blog properly about my life.
Hardly been doing that:X

I seriously think I keep snapping at people these weeks, esp denise. HAHA.
SORRY PARTNER. BEAR WITH ME(:
Just feeling irritated/moody/impatient. I don't know why. Is it PMS? Crap, I feel so horrible. Esp after making the person feel all so bad inside, I don't know how to comfort her!D:
SORRY DENISE!:X

Tmr's gonna be a long day!
And I'm looking forward to jogging.
Cut down on those pounds!:X
And I think I grew taller!:D My skirt's getting shorter. Oh mannnnnn.

There's homecons tmr. yay cooking! no more d&t in my entire sch life. hahahah!
Got piano then TD meeting with parents and teachers? :X
That means I gotta stay in sch uni for the whole day!

Oh, and YLBFB had Jeff Wang today for the 歌唱比赛! I thought one of the candidates was him!
He sings okay, and he's 加分题 was spot on!xD
& XZXG were like bluffing everyone that they were really good.
HAHAHA. <3

and he's coming this week! andand i really wanna see XG in person. can he come down to singapore!D;

And I should really start studying.
Been bringing the science textbook home so many time, and end up not studying it at all!

I really gotta start.

Its in 2 weeks!

VICTORIAfighting!

9:38 PM