Friday, May 15, 2009
happy birthday!
Happy birthday Dad/Angelyn/Uncle!:DHAHA.
This three birthdays in one never fail to amaze me.
My dad and uncle are born on the same day, yet angelyn was born on the same day too.
HAHA. (:
Its such a coincidence.
HEY.
My blog is dead! HAHA.
I am here to revive it.
Alot of things happened.
CATS, study dates, tests yada yada. Put up pics another day.
Let's just say I'm glad tests are over(:
But projects! assignments!D:
Firstly, i am sickD:
Missed school today. And missed home econs!
Ytd i was practically freezing in class and had fever the whole day.
Hey, and the best thing about being sick is that you lose weight! HAH.
I am missing alot of things.
Even if tests are over, projects keep coming, and assignments.
When Pelly D ends, another Literature project comes along.
So shit. Sunday's another project day and cos nobody wants to give way, everyone's gotta come my house><
I need a long long break. I can't even meet up the blogshop owners to get my stuff zomg.
I want my lanyard and socks! HAHA.
and sorry huiyingD:
i hope you're not mad at me anymore.
6:38 PM
♥
Friday, May 15, 2009
happy birthday!
Happy birthday Dad/Angelyn/Uncle!:DHAHA.
This three birthdays in one never fail to amaze me.
My dad and uncle are born on the same day, yet angelyn was born on the same day too.
HAHA. (:
Its such a coincidence.
HEY.
My blog is dead! HAHA.
I am here to revive it.
Alot of things happened.
CATS, study dates, tests yada yada. Put up pics another day.
Let's just say I'm glad tests are over(:
But projects! assignments!D:
Firstly, i am sickD:
Missed school today. And missed home econs!
Ytd i was practically freezing in class and had fever the whole day.
Hey, and the best thing about being sick is that you lose weight! HAH.
I am missing alot of things.
Even if tests are over, projects keep coming, and assignments.
When Pelly D ends, another Literature project comes along.
So shit. Sunday's another project day and cos nobody wants to give way, everyone's gotta come my house><
I need a long long break. I can't even meet up the blogshop owners to get my stuff zomg.
I want my lanyard and socks! HAHA.
and sorry huiyingD:
i hope you're not mad at me anymore.
6:38 PM
♥