only you
Saturday, June 06, 2009

Impossible is nothing.



ZHUGUI<3

Awesome dream yesterday.
HAHA.
Although it will never come true, HAHA.
It was something along the line of becoming friends of zhugui!
Super funny.
We went to some funfair of some sort, then somehow zhugui went on stage to perform smth.
And they came back laughing. So the 3 of us ended up laughing, laughing at something lame but i really can't remember. Somewhat to do with deodorant.
HAHAHA.
Then, Gui asked me what was fun to play on FB. I said restaurant city.
ZOMG.
I can't believe it.
Then, the dream ended with 3 of us going home or smth like that.
HAHHAHAHA.
Okay, the dream's kinda scattered cos I can't really recall.
But I woke up so happy. Maybe I dreamt of them aft watching baifenbai till 1.
HHAHAHA.
Maybe I should watch baifenbai everyday before I sleep so that I can dream of them everyday!
OHOH, ZHU coming tmr! YAY:D

1:53 PM