Monday, June 01, 2009
life.
Hiya!(:
I am urberly tired now but I am actually posting thanks to deniselim whom i was waiting for to reply my msn msgs that i ended up livening up my blog.
Decided tot upload pics to tell the tales rather than me cos my eyes are seriously drooping and popping out alr.
The pics are jumbled up but basically, are from sat, TJC concert[YUXIN!], homeecons preparation @wanxin's, x-men out with denden!:D
Ohhs, and a few happy birthday wishes!
HAPPY 14TH AN TING!HAPPY 17TH RENA!HAPPY 14TH KEEFE!HAPPY 14TH MAVIALIMMM!HAPPY 15TH PRISCILLA!




btw i was just helping den choose outfits:X


wanxin's house. her room is like my room+bro's room.

orange'squash!

i was trying out her webcam while waiting for her in the toilet.><
TJC CONCERT!
YUXIN I MISS YOU TRUCKLOADDS.
come back and visit us you dumdum!D:

CROSSCOUNTRY!
16th wow:D


X-MEN:D
i swear wolverine was awesome.



nights. tmr's a day of corridor.
D:
the week's going down to projects and hw babeey.
oh, and i broke my right contact.
so i went like 3/4 blind to band today, thus hardly making any eye-contact to anyone who is 3m away onwards.
10:45 PM
♥
Monday, June 01, 2009
life.
Hiya!(:
I am urberly tired now but I am actually posting thanks to deniselim whom i was waiting for to reply my msn msgs that i ended up livening up my blog.
Decided tot upload pics to tell the tales rather than me cos my eyes are seriously drooping and popping out alr.
The pics are jumbled up but basically, are from sat, TJC concert[YUXIN!], homeecons preparation @wanxin's, x-men out with denden!:D
Ohhs, and a few happy birthday wishes!
HAPPY 14TH AN TING!HAPPY 17TH RENA!HAPPY 14TH KEEFE!HAPPY 14TH MAVIALIMMM!HAPPY 15TH PRISCILLA!




btw i was just helping den choose outfits:X


wanxin's house. her room is like my room+bro's room.

orange'squash!

i was trying out her webcam while waiting for her in the toilet.><
TJC CONCERT!
YUXIN I MISS YOU TRUCKLOADDS.
come back and visit us you dumdum!D:

CROSSCOUNTRY!
16th wow:D


X-MEN:D
i swear wolverine was awesome.



nights. tmr's a day of corridor.
D:
the week's going down to projects and hw babeey.
oh, and i broke my right contact.
so i went like 3/4 blind to band today, thus hardly making any eye-contact to anyone who is 3m away onwards.
10:45 PM
♥