only you
Monday, June 08, 2009

my 'show' drug


YEHYEHYEH:D
I SAW HIM LIVE YESTERDAY!
He passed me closeup quite a few times.
But can't seemed to be satisfied! HAHA.
Ohgosh, sound like some drug i'm having.
Its called "SHOW" drug.
HAHA.

So, we were at the airport to jie him. There were all the SFC and SSU people and others like me in neither fanclub. So we waited and SSU, SFC including huiying made a human chain so that he could walk through.
& we made new friends while waiting for him to come out too:D
Then, he finally came out in a red STAGE cap. WOOTs.
Everyone was damn high and screaming and ssh-ing themselves 'cos it was the airport. & I couldn't seem to take pics of him when he passed me! I was just stunned there. And wow, he is tall. Teevee makes them look so short!:X
He's got his own STAGE luggage with all the cool patterns. HAHA.
I saw ahsiong and xiaoshuang too! :D

After that, we went toapayoh where we ate and waited for his rehearsal at 3pm!
He came right on the dot at 3. And everyone was screaming HAHO! with him during rehearsal.
AWESOME:D
'Gaodiaoai' was pretty good. He makes dancing look so easy on stage!
But I'm sad he didn't sing 'chengyao'! D:
When rehearsal ended he got away without us seeing himmmmmmmmmm. D:
Don't know how he left. There wasn't any commotion of any.

Anyways, when we actually ENTERED the charity to actually sit inside, we were damn highhhhhhhh:D
There were even goody bags. HAHA.
I still can't believe our luck lah! Long story, lazy to type.
His performance so hot lahhhhhhhhh.
His dancing so sexxy! HAHAHA.
Anyways, we entered and the personnel were so terrified we were going to jump and hug him when he came downn the stage during his performance that they stood in our area! HAHA.
One of them right beside Yvonne!
But he didn't come near enough to us to shake our hands damn!

Aft his performance, we chionged to where we thought he would come out from.
How misleading. In the end, it was the other singers & the Mediacorp Artistes that came out.
And wow, I have to admit DaiYangTian is good looking. Ruien&Jeanette's makeup were super thick! But sure, I was pretty stunned that I was staring at all of them.

Aft that, we got some lead that he was coming out another way!
We ran there and waited there where the guard keep talking crap to us. HAHA.
He was damn funny.
And Yvonne went super high, wanted to give him the guofucheng album from POPULAR and asked us to sing "chengyao" when he came out.
She signal too early though! HAHA. By the time he reach, chorus end and everyone shouting like mad. Pushing too wow. But he was totally covered by his dancers and guards that nobody could touch him!
AHHH! He's back in Taiwan alr laah! D;
Go back lu baifenbai. HAHA.
Ohmygosh, hope GUI comes to sg soon!!

GAH, hope luozhixiang comes again. And I still can't believe I spent my whole day on him. HAHA.
I wanna work in baifenbai, then I can see him everyday! :D

Oh, and the boysbeforeflowers LIVE ep on baifenbai, i thought GUI won leh. Cos leeminho willingly let him hug and hugged him! Why ZHU won? :X
Although I know ZHU say she touched his face. O:

OHYA. went section outing today. 'Monsters&Aliens' is so lame, ohmygod. Can't believe I spent 7.50 on it.
HAHA. a one-statement description.

VICTORIA

& hy! don't be sad. i know you will see him soon. & hope all will go well for you. <3

10:26 PM