only you
Sunday, June 14, 2009

dream a little dream of me.


YO:D

Okay, its about time I updated my blog.
Had a whole weekend of projects. T.T Typical lahh.
Sat was with mav @ denise house. We edited the film.
Very funnyy. HAHA. we did a 5minutes for like 5hours ohmygod. And we didn't even complete it yet. O:

Today was history. Only 6 ppl! Sangeetha&des couldn't make it.
Super too many duper ng scenes laaah! And i seem to be the japanese soldier like the whole way.
We did only one chapter and its the japanese chapter. Oh so boring. hehheh.
Pretty fun.

AND I AMM GOING NUTS OVER THE WHOLE CLASS OUTING.
I don't know how to plan. The dec outing i don't wantt plan alr!
2O!
Aft ecp, where you guys wannna go?
-MOVIE
-CRASH SOMEONE'S HOUSE
-BOWLING?
-others?
please tell me:D


THANKS.

PS: GO WATCH BFB XIAOTIANTIAN YI NENG FA BIAO HUI. OMG. HAHHAHAHAHA. ITS SO FUNNY. :D

Ohya, and i have been having weird dreams these few days.
Once i was napping, my dream was abt show coming to sg again. This time at tamp? Some open area. I was with some grp of show fans. And I realised I forgot to tell huiying abt it, so i wanted to call her before he came! Then the dream ended. LOL.

The other one's really longg.
Something like I became the Prison Break guy, [Michael, was it?] Yeah, and then I went to jail with someone else I knew [can't rmb who, i think faceless person], then we managed to break out. After that, I somehow had superpowers like that I could just push my hands and force this red powerful blast of power out? to my enemy! HAHAHA.
omg, so stupid.
Yeah, then aft that, I went to help to catch a criminal who also had powers who nobody so far could defeat. So there I was screaming and attacking the poor dude who was totally defenceless against me hahahahhaha.
Uhhuh, and then someone else i knew[i forgot who!] had superpowers too, but was like kinda weak, and i needed her help cos i was running out of energy. And, since i could fly, and the "energy booster potion" was with the criminal, I supposedly tried to drag and get the criminal to pass the potion to my friend with superpowers.
So, my friend got the potion and finished off the criminal.
BUT the weird thing is, that my friend TOLD the criminal to pass her the potion and the criminal say OKAY. LIKE LOL.

Then SORRY SORRY woke me up. O:

HAHAH. okay then i was there half dreaming half sleeping and thinking, why didn't i dream of luozhixiang? and then i went back to sleep. and in my sleep, i convinced myself that i dreamt i saved luozhixiang from the criminal or smth. HAHAHHAHA. OMG. so stupid.

& today while i was daydreaming i rmbered my dream also involved some parts of giant caterpillars feasting on my hair omg! i was screaming and someone was helping my get them out. OMG SO SCARY. EEEEEEEEW.

off to finish my enjoyedu(;
& watch bfb<3

9:06 PM