Tuesday, September 08, 2009

jay's last bow.
Jay,
you were the first kpop star i liked, loved, fancied, adored, admired.
You were witty, funny, hilarous, and most importantly a leader. You led 2PM all the way. Even though you stumble on korean words now and then, you manage to give a smile and laugh it off. You work so hard, you were brought into another country, you had to learn the culture, the language, everything, from scratch. It was not easy, and you did it. Nobody will go against you against your words in myspace to your friend. It was merely a friendly chat. But now, just like that, you are being brought down from the top with 2pm, by antis. Life is unfair. The comments was 4 years ago for god's sake.
2pm will never be the same again. Nobody can replace him. Even if JYP puts someone else in, that person will never be PARK JAY BEOM. 2PM's future leader will have a big place to fill. 2PM please stay strong for HOTTESTS.
I'm sad by your departure. JYP, you should have stopped him. When I heard of the news, I was heartbroken, torn, stepped on. My world just stopped. I couldnt think, concentrate. And I kept my tears in. Only until the picture of you leaving and how tired and worn out you look, I started crying. Water taps on. Please keep on going for the rest of 2pm, Khun, young, taec, junsu, junho, chansung, and for all hottests. We will always be behind you. For now, please stay strong. Have a well deserved break.
I know you will never come back, but in my heart you are forever here. Jayhwaiting.
Loveyouttm.blasting 2pm's songs now.
Missyou already.
5:29 PM
♥
Tuesday, September 08, 2009

jay's last bow.
Jay,
you were the first kpop star i liked, loved, fancied, adored, admired.
You were witty, funny, hilarous, and most importantly a leader. You led 2PM all the way. Even though you stumble on korean words now and then, you manage to give a smile and laugh it off. You work so hard, you were brought into another country, you had to learn the culture, the language, everything, from scratch. It was not easy, and you did it. Nobody will go against you against your words in myspace to your friend. It was merely a friendly chat. But now, just like that, you are being brought down from the top with 2pm, by antis. Life is unfair. The comments was 4 years ago for god's sake.
2pm will never be the same again. Nobody can replace him. Even if JYP puts someone else in, that person will never be PARK JAY BEOM. 2PM's future leader will have a big place to fill. 2PM please stay strong for HOTTESTS.
I'm sad by your departure. JYP, you should have stopped him. When I heard of the news, I was heartbroken, torn, stepped on. My world just stopped. I couldnt think, concentrate. And I kept my tears in. Only until the picture of you leaving and how tired and worn out you look, I started crying. Water taps on. Please keep on going for the rest of 2pm, Khun, young, taec, junsu, junho, chansung, and for all hottests. We will always be behind you. For now, please stay strong. Have a well deserved break.
I know you will never come back, but in my heart you are forever here. Jayhwaiting.
Loveyouttm.blasting 2pm's songs now.
Missyou already.
5:29 PM
♥