only you
Friday, September 25, 2009

MOONCAKES FRIDAY


Its FOUND MY MOONCAKES FRIDAY!
HAHAHAH, seriously, the muttons are so funny. They are a great source of entertainment during mugging periods!(:
I know Wonder Girls are at the top at charts with "Nobody". But I still find it funny when I hear it on the radio, in english, and even in the top 20 charts! Hahahha, but I actually feel satisfied.
& I swear I'm gonna call in that 4 pri sch question game, WHAATHEPLAAA!

HAHAHAH and today's jogging, I couldn't help but laugh and cover my eyes. 2Oians should know why. (:

Revision check. Really tired, finished geog notes ytd. Dont know if global warming's coming up, guess so, cos she's started teaching. Maths practically fry my brain cells everyday. Going to redo science notes, idea planted by margie, emphasised by mavia. HAHA. Oh and dang, I failed maths part one mock exam. 13 marks careless. :X

:O Trying to work harder on maths, maybe I should work harder on proper chapters, not one whole paper.

Really stressing out for exams. Just really stressed, and i didnt really realised it until today. Broke down, tantrum, you name it. I keep thinking how I won't be able to get as well as last year, and disappoint. [WORK FOR THE ITOUCH.](:

&I really hope I dont fall sick. In a week's time, the language papers would have been over. I hope everything ZOOMS past, then it will time to worry for marks and choose subs for next year, and hols!

Awws, time passes way too fast.

"What happens to a grape when it's stepped on at a market?"
"It says nothing! Cos it justs WHINEEE/WINEEE!"
-.- justin's jokes! HAHAHAHH.

10:56 PM