Tuesday, September 15, 2009
nothing's the same w/o you.
I respect your decision, but please, I hope it is one that all of us, your dongsengs, your fans can cheer to. Everybody's hurting. Esp 2pm, they need their hyung, their leadja back.
Have a good rest, but please come back soon, I hope.
I need to see 2pm being all goofy again ):
Loveyou. Miss you to a million pieces.
deepdown, i know you will be back.
just that little small part of me just thinks otherwise.
i just need a promise, and you can take the longest break you ever need.
i just need to know if you are coming back.
11:39 PM
♥
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
nothing's the same w/o you.
I respect your decision, but please, I hope it is one that all of us, your dongsengs, your fans can cheer to. Everybody's hurting. Esp 2pm, they need their hyung, their leadja back.
Have a good rest, but please come back soon, I hope.
I need to see 2pm being all goofy again ):
Loveyou. Miss you to a million pieces.
deepdown, i know you will be back.
just that little small part of me just thinks otherwise.
i just need a promise, and you can take the longest break you ever need.
i just need to know if you are coming back.
11:39 PM
♥