Sunday, September 06, 2009
update!
Friday:Bro's parade.
Hhaa, not bad lah. Lasted 20 mins? :X
He's going to navyy! Pictures up next time, if blogger lets me put them up anw.
Saturday:I slept at 2++am. Wow, haven't been up for that long alr.
I was forcing my bro to stay awake with me. Haahahah. Cos I insisted to finish my maths first:D
Anw, I slept 3hs in the afternoon, I couldnt sleep! Normally I can't do maths at night. My brain conks out.
Sunday:Library with sixtwo ppl. I left to take bus home at 5.30 so that i would reach home in time to fetch my bro to sembawang camp! In the end, I got confused with 853 and 966. And I took 853, and i went to amber garden theree. I had to walk all the way back and in my attempt, i missed 2 buses. Total I missed 3 buses, counting the first 15 bus before I reached the pp busstop. Just my luck. Till next sat bro! hahahah.
[YEAH AND STUPID MAVIA. never reply my sms luh. D:]Band tmr, god i'm tired! No more staying up to 2am.
VICTORIA
11:15 PM
♥
Sunday, September 06, 2009
update!
Friday:Bro's parade.
Hhaa, not bad lah. Lasted 20 mins? :X
He's going to navyy! Pictures up next time, if blogger lets me put them up anw.
Saturday:I slept at 2++am. Wow, haven't been up for that long alr.
I was forcing my bro to stay awake with me. Haahahah. Cos I insisted to finish my maths first:D
Anw, I slept 3hs in the afternoon, I couldnt sleep! Normally I can't do maths at night. My brain conks out.
Sunday:Library with sixtwo ppl. I left to take bus home at 5.30 so that i would reach home in time to fetch my bro to sembawang camp! In the end, I got confused with 853 and 966. And I took 853, and i went to amber garden theree. I had to walk all the way back and in my attempt, i missed 2 buses. Total I missed 3 buses, counting the first 15 bus before I reached the pp busstop. Just my luck. Till next sat bro! hahahah.
[YEAH AND STUPID MAVIA. never reply my sms luh. D:]Band tmr, god i'm tired! No more staying up to 2am.
VICTORIA
11:15 PM
♥