only you
Monday, September 21, 2009

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO.



2pm as 6-member group, I don't know to be relieved or sad.
Regardless, please come back soon after you have rested.

Yaooo!

Dead tired, slept at 1plus thanks to accompanying my bro to watch soccer, for i dont know what reason, woke up at 7 to go with family to see my father off to hongkong!

omg, talked about going on vacation!!
I was pestering mom to bring me to hongkong/bangkok or smth, cos i was insisting angkorwhat[?] wasn't safe enough for both of us to go ourselves, which my sister readily agreed.

Then, I randomly suggested Taiwan. [which i thought was FAT HOPE]
HAHAH, turns out my mom was quite interested in it. She started stating some offers she saw.

ZOHMAAGEE, I REALLY WANNA GO.


I didnt know she would even be interested! It was a random choice. I started getting all excited when my brother just kept saying you won't see 小猪 one. [just jealous he can't go, cos he's doing ns. jk] HAHAHAH. But, the real point of going taiwan is not for lzx. taiwan has loads of things to see, eat and most importantly SHOP. I have been deprived from shopping for TOO LONG. D:
PRAAAAAAAAAY, i wanna go shop at Taiwan!:D

Actually,I really wanted to go the school trip. I really wanted to see their school lives. But it was expensive, and if nxt yr I'm going UK and japan [again], it would really cost my parents a bomb. :X So i didnt go.
so, DENISE! TREASURE YOUR TRIP OKAY. TAKE LOADS OF PICTURES, HAVE FUN(:

My dream vacation would be at EUROPE/AUSTRALIA [again!australia's really fun:D], with my whole family. We havent been on a trip together ever since i was p2, 6 years ago OMG. Anywhere would be great, as long as we go all together actually. (:

11 10 days to EOYS,
26 25 days to freedom.
its 21st September, Monday, 12.18am already.

12:09 AM