only you
Wednesday, October 28, 2009

rocka rocka rocka


Hello!
Thought I would blog a little.
There are so many hot boy groups debuting in OCT!
For example,

MBLAQ!


G.O.'s voice is awesome!
Seungho's the leader!
Lee Joon has abs!
Mir rapping is so hot! He looks so cute, and he looks like HONGKI!
Thunder look exactly like Dara omg!
HOTHOT(:

and BEAST/B2ST

They are so awesome too. I prefer their title song to MBLAQ's. Their song is more tuneful, but somehow I find myself chanting "ohyeah, ohyeah," -.- HAHA.
Anyways, to the members!
Doo Joon, he was in Hot Blood!
AJ OMGOMG, so HOTT!
Yoseob, eh he's so cute too! He danced to 2pm's again and again at inkigayo(:
Hyun Seung, his voice is not bad. He was in YG previously, but wasnt chosen to be in big bang.
Jun Hyung, rapper!
Dongwoo, cutecute:D

and of course, not forgetting, SHINee!:D
They are seriously growing on me.
Who can resist their cute smiles HAHAHA.
Taemin needs to eat, he's so skinny!
I love it when they perform and Onew tries to act all suave and sexy, but with his short puffy hair, he just looks so innocent and cute. HAHAHAH.
DAMN, why didnt I ask Vernadine to help me buy the album!
PS: Vern, thanks for helping me get the 2pm albums(:


On another note,
I haven't gone to school for 2 days!
I missed the interclass games, and the LJ, 2 days away from 2/O.
Tmrw's lineup is jampacked with talks-.-
I'm feeling sad.
I'm being reminded 2 more days left with 2O.
I love you guys! ):

2/O, i will never forget the times we had together.
Crap, I'm feeling sad. ):

8:11 PM