Hello.
Its time I updated hahahah.
Anw, its pretty boring without school nowadays. I used to still feel pressured. But now all thats left is boredom. Worrying and anxiety's abt to set in much? Monday we get back results, and here comes the big decision and leaving my dear O-ians ):
1O,2O,2008,2009, has been a rocky 2 years. Nonetheless I enjoyed its ups and downs. I never thought I would come to love my class despite many things. I have grown to love so many friends and [husband!]. I love you all 2O! Okay, i will make a longer dedication on the last day of sch(:
Anw, leading up to what I did aft the exams!
Thursday, aft sc paper!



Aft torturous exams! Me, mavia, denise, claudia, desiree, michelle, aiwei, amanda, xiantong went out to city hall to PLAY. HAHA.
We ate at pizza place and roamed around through city hall and link to the other shopping centres. Watched 500 days of summer and took super spazz photos. HAHHA. Smth like comic strips where amanda pushed me off the chair etc. HAHA.
Oh and the 500 days of summer, it was pretty disappointing. I actually heard it was pretty good, not your normal love story. It was pretty boring for me, maybe because I was already worn out from spazzing and the exams. I actually guessed he would meet someone called autumn, and he did ahahha. Trained home with mav and xt, where in city hall des and denise took the wrong escalator down HAHAH. Really enjoyed the day, a streess reliever aft so much studying!(:
Friday




Had piano in the morn and went out with Denise! aft that. We went to shop for many many presents for the bdae girls! hahahha. we ate burger king and denise thought onion rings were made of octopus?! hahaha. then, we bought presents and shared a cup of ben and jerry's. awesomeeeeeeeee. we talked until my bro and mom came, thanks for waiting with me(: And the three of us went to ION. hahah, my first glimpse of it! I only went for a while tho, M8 lets go there one day!!! bought a long tank, hahah havent shopped for ages. and went back.
Sat




Met up with denise, claud, des for ***** ********(: hahah.
had fun choosing stuff and heading back to denise house to *** and we ordered macs delivery. they actually forgot one packet of mcnuggets! we had to call back and they delivered it back. when i called to tell them, i think they thought we were missing one mcnugget. oops.
took interesting! pictures HHAHA and left.
Suncrap, i forgot what I did.
ohh, had breakfast went chinatown, release life near kallang leisure park, then went to commerate grandad's anniversary. yupp. stayed at home then. and dinnered at MOF, MINISTRY OF FOOD. omg, the food is superb. its damn cute how they put your status as "citizen" instead of "member" as the membership card. anw, the food is awesome, esp their sets and deserts! i recommend it. hahah(:
[pics w sis!]
Mon




Deepavali off in lieu.
Swimming with denise!
Awesome, i got tanner. We ate at pp pastamania and went my house to do black nail polish on our toes. HAHA.
TueWent to sch, piano, came back, dinnered.
WedSurvived 2h of TD, then recess, joined class for talks in hall.
1st Band prac aft so long. Practiced drills aft that. Sat in 26 for 40mins? Stuck in jam. hhahah, but decided to sit in bus since i had a seat, and had nth to do at home. Nearly died w/o my earphones tho:X
ThursHiphop, recess, video conference w Dion Jordan, cave sc vid, aromatherapy, upper sec talk in hall, band. Left my bottle there!! Practised a lil of drills before I left to meet mum and bro to eat subway.
Pretty drained.
FriPromo day. Didnt go for CIP @ band cos of piano, couldnt get my bottle! Dinner at cityhall!
Bought 3 books, enjoyed ben and jerry's, courtesy of my dad. hahha.
Sat, today




2nd swimming session with denise!
got even tanner. pp yoshinoya for lunch.
came my house, watched HSM3? I slept actually, denise painted her nails. HAHHA.
yeah, watched some k vids. the facial expressions on Star King, and Jokwon, PRICELESS! HAHA. Just had dinner, planning to finish my poems aft blogging(:
Thats abt all.
Ciaaooo~