
Hi!~okay, was on hiatus.
I was sick from wed to ..up till now?HAH.
Can't believe i had sorethroat for 4 days
Anw, I didnt go for band on wed,
thurs night was temasek concert,[concerts always make me inspired],
fri i went out for a bit with d,
sat
open house,
omg i miss my hornies! :D
clare i want the pictures! (:
and shermaine i couldn't recognise you, baolin looks the same! HAHA.
everybody kept looking into the band room! aft band performance, i called denise 12 times, and i finally found her at her badminton booth. she left her phone to charge! -.- HAHAH and that pig
FELL ASLEEP at my house,
because somebody spent the night watching "You're Beautiful"I tried waking her i dont know how many times, but she wouldn't wake up-.-
Gave up, and she finally left at 6? O:
EH M8 PLEASE WE NEED TO GO OUT.before any of us goes holiday again.
Hah, and ytd I tried to do my hwk. I totally failed.
I forgot how to do everything, my maths zomg!
HAHAHA and eheh! heroes is very nice please go watch it:D
I left 3 ep on season1, yes season 1. My brother is at season 4-.-
nevermind, i just started a few days ago.
oh, and FANFICS are AWESOME:D
read quite a few at 2oneday! hahahah, they're really good! some are really funny(:
FANFIC JJANG!
Band was pretty okay, we gotta change the direction that we're facing now, cos we get distracted when ppl walk past and peek in. hahhaha!
Mr ong got pretty upset about our attendance, which was pretty bad.
hahha, but he was glad we had fullday prac instead of halfday! he thought it ended at 1230. :O
and amanda had to call Mr Choy, and everybody burst out laughing cos he wouldn't believe Mr Ong asked her to call him!
And I just gotta say I'm excited for 2010 CSB Concert:D
PERSIS PERSIS PERSIS PERSIS PERSIS!
Huiying, if you're reading this, "We must slam Persis in their face!" :D
LOL