only you
Tuesday, December 29, 2009

alll


So sunday was pretty much getting my edusave[400dollars!more money from last yr. HAHA],sleeping, using the com, and meeting up with seniors, which left me puking my dinner out.
hahha. so sorrry for the disruption seniors! and huiying thanks for accompanying me home:D
Monday was band aft a long break. I lost my stamina and tone! horrible nutszx.
Today was FAREWELL!
I had eye appointment at 11! Which aft that I cabbed to sch.
And I realised I was in my shorts and shirt. How am I supposed to go into sch!
Haha, in the end I wore my skirt over my shorts and wore my hoodie over and dashed into the sch toilets to change. Heh. In time for lunch, the vegetables were salty!!
Mcing wasn't exactly what I had hoped for, so was our performance, cos the music was too soft.
omgg and so sorry db! I accidentally tripped over the piano wire! ;x;x;x;x
Got our horn shirts too, I'm broke broke broke. And need to get back my mom's money!
Hah, and lastly I want the pictures taken today:D

and OMG SCH is starting next monday like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! [hah, i just had to remind you guys right!]
sec3 already, so oooldd.

9:02 PM