only you
Friday, January 22, 2010

drained


I had a up-down week. Down was mostly the last few days.
Alot of things happened/happening.
Maths is stressful D<
My posts seem to be all about being tired haha.
but i am :/
i'm so glad its the weekend.
I need to get used to spending almost 12 hours in sch everyday, and sleeping only 6. hmmh where do the rest 6 hours of the day go to?
anyway, i remembered just slacking and doing only hmwk on sundays, and only revising if the test's coming up the following week, in lower sec.
But somehow, upper sec just means less time for EVERYTHING, literally, study, play etc.
haha, but the weekends also mean more sleep [thank goodness!], but revising whatever the teachers taught, and practicing them. ):
There never seems to be enough time, and i'm stressed about 75% of the time, [yes i get stressed easily, my mom says its cos of the luggage up there on my bed top].
on a side note, cny's 3 weeks away! I need to shop for clothes ughh. I've got no time!
someone please gimme 100hours a day!

11:01 PM