only you
Thursday, March 11, 2010

OAC


I think I should update more :/
OAC's finally over and yay we're more bonded! We're officially sec 3s!:D
Crazy classmates♥ Nicknames all over:D
DL,ahkim,bat,kat,vic,etcccccccc.
And masking tapes all over our shirts.
-Press Here for a bat burp [HAHAHHAHA]
-HEY BANANA!
-apple, kiwi, lemon
-baa baa black sheep
and of cos,
the i love you you love me s HAHAH.

The unforgettable odcs:
PineappleLeftover rice. Uncooked noodles, no taste beehoons etc. Please give easier ODC recipes. And of course, instructors and leaders! We could have never go through OAC w/o you guys! Thankyou Instructor Shu Jia, Jaime, Shennen, Si Min, Leader Alex, Esther.

Even though our class was probably the smallest cos of ppl not there for various reasons, I think we bonded really well. I got to know more people in class, and together, we cheered each other on, had fun, and faced difficulties. OAC really created beautiful memories for me, I hope I create 2 more years of memories with 3P.

I LOVE 3P♥

On a side note,
Band was horrible today, ms sia was frustrated and in a really bad mood. :/
And tickets are $20 for outsiders! Who's gonna come man :X

10:46 PM