only you
Thursday, October 14, 2010

Hello world


Perhaps its time I blogged a little(;
Its been far so long! I don't think I can even remember how to properly blog.

Neeewayys! End of years are finally over! Its the last and final ones ever in my entire Cedar Life. Can you believe it! 3 years have flown, its going to be the big Os next year. How it scares me. I still remember how fun we used to have in sec1 and 2 slacking right after EOYS, how we would play cards/go and complain about crappy postexamination activities. There's hardly any this year! Everything's just lessons and lessons and more lessons. I still remember my first day in Cedar, and orientation. I came to school coolly wearing shithigh socks and without a tie thinking why would i need a tie-.- And the PC's shoes made me wonder why they were wearing black coloured shoes in the first place. Sigh, there's so many memories in Cedar I'm going to miss so much of it. THOU SHALL NOT REMINISCE NOW.

Okay my eyes are officially dying and my brain's screaming for sleep, so I should stop now, there's 3h of cheena tmrw ohmygoodygosh horrible! My brain doesn't even have the time to recover.
My brain is still full from all the natveg+development+japan+excretion wtv shit! I pray I survive in cheena! Laoshi's so awesome anyway so i guess the lessons aren't that bad (;

(I think I might just go back to loving blogging!)

10:47 PM